About Hamilton House
Hamilton House Superior Serviced Office Suites offer businesses the opportunity to occupy a stylish office in the heart of Dublin 2.
Welcome to a beautifully refurbished landmark building that marries Georgian elegance with all the benefits of a modern office. We take pride in providing a personable, first class service to all our clients within our boutique 5-star office environment in Dublin’s central business district. At Hamilton House, each office suite is fitted out to the highest specification and a friendly, professional and welcoming interior has been created throughout.
Hamilton House is a family-owned and operated business providing an exceptional service experience.
You can focus on building and maintaining a successful business while we look after the details of administration and facility management. Our expert team deliver a premium service in a personable manner with great attention to detail making sure every client has our full support at every turn. We believe our success as a business is a reflection of the success of each client that chooses Hamilton House as their office location in Dublin.
At the intersection of Leeson Street and Fitzwilliam Place, Hamilton House is a landmark building in a prime city centre location that stands out.
In 1854, Hans Henry Hamilton took out a lease from the Pembroke Estate, for the site of 28 Fitzwilliam Place The commission for the design of this elegant Victorian Gothic style house was given to the eminent Victorian architectural practice of Deane and Woodward. Initially known as no. 26 Fitzwilliam Place, the house remained detached until completion of the adjoining red bricked Georgian style terrace. When Hamilton died in 1875, the property was sold to Christopher Palles, Chief Baron of the Exchequer, who was a devout Roman Catholic. In 1878 he commissioned George Ashlin to design the chapel to the rear.
For over 160 years, 28 Fitzwilliam Place has remained a landmark building of distinction and we have taken great efforts to ensure it remains a modern day office location of distinction in the heart of Dublin 2.